PREP 30 MINS
COOK 60 MINS
- Dry egg noodles
- One packet of fried wonton skins
- Fried onion
- ½ teaspoon of sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon soya sauce
- ¼ teaspoons pepper
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon Chinese wine
- Chicken mushroom
- Steam Bok coy
- 1 kg chicken thigh fillets, diced
- 200 gr sliced mushroom
- 3 spring onions julienne
- 2 tablespoons sweet soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Chinese wine
- 235 ml water
- Sugar and salt to taste
- 6 garlic
- 6 red shallots
- 1 teaspoons pepper
- Heat pan and add 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Add garlic and shallots and fry until fragrant and add spring onion.
- Add the chicken and mix until chicken tenderised and cook, add water, sugar, salt, and sweet soy sauce.
- Add mushroom and Chinese wine and let it simmers. Set aside for noodle toppings.
- Boil water in a pot and wait until water boil. Add 125g of dry egg noodles (per serve) and turn the heat to low. Wait until noodles cooked and set aside.
- Pour sesame oil, vegetable oil, soya sauce and pepper into a serving bowl (make one). And mix the sauce evenly.
- Add the cooked noodles into the bowl and mix well with the sauce. Add the chicken mushroom on top and sprinkle with fried onion.
- Serve with crispy wonton skins and steam Bok coy.