COOK 20 MINS
- 1 cup of roast duck, chopped or shredded
- 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 3 cups leftover steamed white rice
- 1 cup shallots, sliced (¼ for fried rice and ¾ cup for garnish)
- 1 ½ tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 1 ½ teaspoon garlic, finely sliced
- ½ cup frozen peas, soften with water.
- ½ cup corn
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon soya sauce
- ¼ cup spring onion, sliced
- 1 big red chilli, sliced to serve
- 4 fried eggs, to serve
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped or shred the duck meat roughly and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large wok and add garlic, ginger and shallots, stirring until fragrant.
- Add duck and cook for about 3 minutes.
- In the mean time, prepare a small pot with enough oil to deep fry the shallots. Starting with cold oil, add the remaining shallots and cook until golden. Once cook, remove from pot and drained well with a paper towel.
- Add the peas and corn and stir for further 5 minutes.
- Add the rice and cooked until heated through. Add sesame oil, soya sauce and salt and pepper.
- Add spring onion and toss well.
- Serve with fried egg and garnish with fried shallots and chilli.