MAKES 4 PREP 5 MINS COOK 20 MINS
- 2 cup of chicken thigh fillets, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 L chicken stock
- 2 cans of creamed corn
- 1/2 cup of spring onions, chopped finely
- 1 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 table spoons of chicken stock powder
- Salt & black pepper to season
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1 table spoons of corn flour mixed with 2 table spoons of water
- 1 teaspoon of soya sauce, garnish
- Place vegetable oil on a medium size sauce pan and add the chopped garlic. Stir frequently until fragrant and add the chopped chicken. Stir for about 2 minutes until chicken begins to start cooking from the outside.
- Pour the chicken stock, creamed corn, chicken powder, salt and pepper.
- Cook over medium heat and simmer for 5 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- Add spring onions and corn flour mix and stir through until the soup consistency begins to thickens.
- Turn off the heat and gradually stir in egg, then sesame oil.
- Garnish with spring onion and soya sauce.