PREP 30 MINS
COOK & FREEZE 2Hr
- 750g of Hass avocado
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 395g can condensed milk
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoons of vanilla beans
- 200 grams of dark chocolate
- 6 tablespoon brown sugar
- 6 tablespoon of water
- 200 g pistachio
- Remove the seed from the avocados. Scoop the flesh and add lemon juice, then blitz using a food processor until smooth.
- Add the condensed milk, coconut milk, vanilla beans and salt until well combined.
- Churn in an ice cream machine following the manufacturer instructions.
- Place in a tight container and freeze.
- Meanwhile, mix sugar and water until dissolved and form a syrupy consistency. Add pistachio and toss to coat.
- Bake for 3 to 5 minutes until caramelised in a 200 degrees oven.
- Once cooled crumble the pistachio using mortal & pestle or into a food processor.
- Served avocado ice cream with candied pistachio and shaved dark chocolate.